Yes ladies, there is a travel uniform. And if I had only known about it earlier, it would have made my life so much simpler. Thus, I share it with you in the hopes you can have pain-free travels because of it.
For the flight:
- Black yoga pants
- flip flops or slip on shoes
- two layers of tank tops
- open front button-free cotton cardigan
- hair in pony tail (with a metal free pony tail holder)
- stud earrings (insert joke here)
- big huge carry on bag which contains wallet, computer, toiletries in the quart-sized plastic baggie (mine is pictured at the right)
- If you’re speaking at an event, bring a black shift dress -they travel well and are almost always appropriate. Dress it up with accessories. I got this little tip from Kira Wampler and she couldn’t have been more right. (thanks, Kira)
So what did I miss? What travel uniform do you wear?